Sunday, February 25, 2007
John Piper and Me
Anyone who has spent any quality time with me knows that outside my family John Piper is my biggest hero and has had the greatest influence on my life. He has taught me more than any other pastor or teacher. Piper has been a great role model and example of what a biblical christian and biblical pastor looks like. He has made his joy, my joy..and I appreciate it very much. I had the priviledge of meeting and speaking with him at Resolved '07. I thanked him for all that he has done for me and he was very humble and gracious in receiving my thanks. He wanted to know what my plans were for the future. I appreciate his sincereness along with his love for God and people. He was very approachable and easy to talk to, the type of guy you'd like to hang out with. I think we all owe a debt of gratitude to John Piper and even more so to God for the graces and people He brings into our lives. Below are some pictures of my meeting with Piper. (click on the images to see them full-size. Also these pictures were taken with a large mirror as the backdrop so the full version looks cool because you can see both of us talking for both sides, pretty sweet)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great work.
Post a Comment