Wednesday, April 4, 2007

My Letter to the God Hates Fags Organization at Westboro "Church"

If you aren't familiar there is a group named God hates fags. They have a website with that name - .com. They protest funerals of slain soldiers with their vile signs and even take their kids with them. Its the most insane thing to watch. It makes me angry to watch their videos. I found their website and sent them an email. I don't know if they will get it, but here is what I wrote. What should we do about people like this? As Christians we must have some response. It is an outrage and as I said in my letter - I think it makes Jesus really sad and very mad.

Hi,
I was just watching one of your videos on You Tube. I think its providential that I have been reading the book of Revelation this month, Chapter 19, where the Glorious Christ returns triumphant on his white horse. He has a name which nobody knows but himself - He is King of Kings and Lord of Lords - and he will execute justice and righteousness on this earth. He will tread on the wine press of the fury of God Almighty. He will execute his wrath and will press it down on the unrighteous as one walks on grapes to make wine. His wrath isn't just wrath its furious wrath, poured down from God almighty! I agree with you, homosexuality is a sin. Even though that is true, I say this with absolute confidence and with the authority of the Bible - you will one day experience this wrath! Unless you repent you will parish - and I know your rebuttal, let me retort - you are not and have never been covered with the blood of the Lamb! Jesus Christ is not your Lord and not your Savior. You stand guilty before the throne. It will be a moment of extreme irony for you as you cry out Lord Lord and he says "Depart from me, I never knew you, you who practice lawlessness!" The wrath which you so love now will be poured out upon you - forever! The prophet Isaiah has a word for you "Woe to those who call evil good and good evil" You shame the name of Christ and dishonor him greatly. Jesus is very angry at what you do I pray you will repent, although it seems unlikely you will. I would love to discuss this with you, please email me. Seek the Lord while he may be found - pray that God hasn't given you over to the sin of your heart and it be too late(Rom 1). For the sake of your soul and your children's' souls(don't forget Jesus' warning at those who lead children astray!!) - repent and be confounded - and never again open your mouth should you taste the true saving grace of Christ, the Savior and the Righteous Judge. By the way I hear you consider yourself 5 point Calvinists - I do too, so I'm not someone who doesn't know what you claim to believe. Please contact me, I'd like to discuss this more if you would be willing. I do not hate you, I feel sad that you have so misunderstood the Bible.

No comments: