I heard the voice of Puff Daddy from a far off distance and realized I've been gone to long! I am indeed alive. For those of you who don't know I am a police officer and have been busy the past month. I have been catching up on the blog and I'm impressed with what I read.
You both have much more valueable insights than I ever have and I'm blessed to read them. I miss interacting on the blog. This blog is a great way for me to not get washed away with career or distracting things and to be able to engage in life-changing conversation. I will be posting regularly now. I will update everyone on my job and how that relates to the "Reckless Raging Fury." I will say my biggest concern is that I don't allow my job to be all consuming, but that I see my job as a way to tell people about our Savior. I have noticed that during the day it is difficult to set my mind on things from above, so pray that I am always reminded of Jesus. Pray that I read my bible and that I grow in knowledge and grace.
Its good to be back among the modern day prophets - your fellowship is one of my greatest joys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
P-Diddy and I welcome you back!
It's good to see you're still kickin'. I'll be praying for you, bro.
JH
Post a Comment