
The past few days have been a bit strange. I have been a bit negative and have had a bit of a release seeing the red sox lose two games in a row, but this morning we had our weekly chapel at Beeson and it was, to say the least, uninspiring. On the advice of Tal, I decided that I needed to do a bit of exercising this afternoon. I also wanted to watch Braveheart because, well, its Braveheart.
So my combination workout routine is now being taken care of:
everytime someone is executed- 50 Pushups
everytime killing the English is mentioned- 50 Pushups
So far I've probably done upwards of 300 pushups, and its the first really big battle scene (right after the Sons of Scotland speech). my plan is to throw updates in as the movie progresses...i'm already a big fan of the technique.
So my combination workout routine is now being taken care of:
everytime someone is executed- 50 Pushups
everytime killing the English is mentioned- 50 Pushups
So far I've probably done upwards of 300 pushups, and its the first really big battle scene (right after the Sons of Scotland speech). my plan is to throw updates in as the movie progresses...i'm already a big fan of the technique.
4 comments:
Update 1-
3 words that make this movie spectacular- Robert The Bruce.
Update 2-
Amish's father's dying words, "I have lived long enough to be free, to see you become the man you are, I am a happy man". Need I say more?
Update 3-
"If I swear to him, all that I am is already dead...all men die, not every man truly lives"...there is more than one way to define life...true life...
I have also had a Celtic experience of late, having watched The Quiet Man over Monday and Tuesday nights. I giggled out loud at some of the more brash John Wayne moments, especially when he finds Marueen O'Hara in his cottage at first: His only line in the scene is "Yeeeeowww!" and then he proceeds to grab O'Hara by the arm and lay a fatty kiss on her. Great stuff that makes one proud to be an American and just proud to be a dude.
Post a Comment