is always so slap happy. As Sinead O'Connor said in a Saturday Night Live skit (Ok, so whoever was playing her), "with all the wars and bloody starvation in the world"... Well, I think I have found a link that perfectly traces the underlying theology of the cross that Osteen operates from...without further ado, here's an incredibly sarcastic (and hilarious) look at the roots of his theology...Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Unlocking the Secrets of the Universe 1 Step at a Time
So, like the rest of you, I've been wondering lately just how it was that Osteen
is always so slap happy. As Sinead O'Connor said in a Saturday Night Live skit (Ok, so whoever was playing her), "with all the wars and bloody starvation in the world"... Well, I think I have found a link that perfectly traces the underlying theology of the cross that Osteen operates from...without further ado, here's an incredibly sarcastic (and hilarious) look at the roots of his theology...
is always so slap happy. As Sinead O'Connor said in a Saturday Night Live skit (Ok, so whoever was playing her), "with all the wars and bloody starvation in the world"... Well, I think I have found a link that perfectly traces the underlying theology of the cross that Osteen operates from...without further ado, here's an incredibly sarcastic (and hilarious) look at the roots of his theology...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
just remember that the last laugh's on you...
Post a Comment