After we ran a few miles, it was off to drink some coffee and wait for said girlfriend so we could go see the Dark Knight...which, incidentally, was one of the best movies I have seen in a very very long time...
Anyways, after the movie we went to the same restaurant where we have received terrible service in the recent past only to receive...you guessed it faithful, what we call in the service industry "poor service". Anyhow, the Jack Daniels on the rocks tasted slammin' and I was still having a great time regardless of horrific service...Dad and Jamie should be proud...
So I've been telling Peggy, as I have the rest of my circle of acquaintances, to get a Mac and today's the day! Needless to say we're sitting around her on her Mac and me on my Mac having a good old time...
All this to say that it is really good to have a day...its good to blog again and for my part I'll make a point of making it up to you rrf faithful...stick in there little camper.
No comments:
Post a Comment